Garden Kneeler & Seat
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Foldable Garden Kneeler & Seat
Comfortable Gardening Experience
- This garden kneeler and seat is designed to provide maximum comfort and support for any gardening task.
- The thick foam cushion is soft and supportive, reducing strain on your knees and back.
- Whether you're planting, weeding, or just enjoying your garden, this foldable garden kneeler and seat will make your experience much more comfortable and enjoyable.
Durable and Convenient
- Made of durable and weather-resistant materials, this garden kneeler and seat can withstand the elements and last for years.
- The foldable design makes it easy to set up and take down, and also convenient for storage.
- The handles on the kneeler provide easy transport and maneuverability, so you can easily move it around your garden.
Versatile Gardening Tool
- This garden kneeler and seat combo is perfect for a variety of gardening tasks, from planting to weeding to pruning.
- The seat doubles as a kneeler, so you can easily switch between sitting and kneeling positions as needed.
- With its convenient handles, this garden kneeler and seat is also great for carrying tools or other gardening supplies around your garden.
WHAT IS COCO COIR AND HOW TO USE COCO COIR BRICKS
Coco coir is the fibrous material is what you see after processing coconut shells for their oil. Coir-user growers dry the remaining husk particles into an absorbent material so that they can use it as a growing medium in hydroponic or soil-based setups
To make a brick of coco coir, place a brick in a bucket, add water and let it sit overnight. If you add too much water when making coco coir bricks, allow the mixture to sit and dry out before using because too much water can drown your plants' roots.
FIVE REMINDERS WHEN USING COCO COIR
While other gardeners enjoy the benefits of coco soil, some are stuck growing inferior plants. Read the following top secrets of these gardeners when using coconut coir so you too can enjoy your plant's best results.
Coco Coir vs. peat moss
Peat moss and coco coir are the most used products in potting soil and seed starting mixes. People mistake them as the same material and they use the terms interchangeably. But there are huge differences between the two.
Read to see how they differ
Coconut COir Snapshot
All our coconut coir products come from mother earth.
No additivies or chemicals.
Easy To Use
Soak the coconut coir for 15 to 30 minutes. Then, place it in your basket or potter and trim it accordingly.
Coconut coir can be used for seed starter, planter and basket liners, hydroponics, and worm bins.
Pet & Eco-Friendly
Dogs do well with coco coir in bedding or toys, while cat owners find it useful in litter boxes.
Coco coir is the preferred growing medium for cannabis. As an affordable and readily available by-product from the coconut industry, it's eco friendly and renewable.